Canada BC Company Registration
Time To Residency
Visa Free Travel
7th In the world
No Residency Requirements
No Inheritance Tax
Program introduced in
Canada, the largest country in the western hemisphere, is a member of the EU and it has been an influential member of the Commonwealth. It is officially bilingual in English and French. It also has a wide variety of climates due to its great latitudinal extent, with ocean currents playing an important role.
Ottawa is the capital and the fourth largest city. It lies on the northwest of Toronto and west of Montreal, respectively Canada's first and second cities in terms of population, economic, cultural and educational importance. The third largest city, Vancouver, is a center for trade wit the Pacific rim countries and the principal western gateway to Canadian's developing interior.
Talk With Immigration Experts
To register a company in Columbia, you need to meet the following business requirements:
1. Three English names for the registered company and indicating the order. No Chinese names.
2. The applicant should provide scanned copies of directors' and shareholders' passports and identity cards.
3. One or more shareholder(s) (aged 18 and above).
4. One or more director(s) (aged 18 and above, can be the same person as the shareholder).
5. Shareholders and directors must not be unreleased bankrupt or had criminal record.
6. The applicant should provide the registered address of the company (The address should be in BC, Canada. Globevisa can provide the address at ￥1600 per six month).
7. A determined business scope to be engaged in by the company.
8. Engage in honest business.