China Foreigner Work Permit
Work and Residence Permit
Time To Residency
Visa Free Travel
64th In the world
No Residency Requirements
No Inheritance Tax
Program introduced in 2017
China is the world's most populous country with a population of more than 1.4 billion. It has a continuous culture stretching back nearly 4,000 years and originated many of the foundations of the modern world.
China is a member of many multilateral and regional cooperation organizations, such as the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) and the Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement (APTA).
Talk With Immigration Experts
To obtain a foreigner work permit in China, you need to meet one requirement either in Set A or Set B:
1. 85 points and more in the scoring assignment table.
2. Meet international criteria for recognition of professional achievement.
3. An innovative and entrepreneurial talent.
1. 65 points and more in the scoring assignment table.
2. Bachelor degree or above, more than two years working experience.
3. Vocational skill qualification certificate.
4. Foreign language teaching staff.