Citizenship by Investment
Turkey Citizenship by Investment
Turkey is a transcontinental country with quick airline to key markets. The capital city Istanbul is a commercial and cultural center as well. The program is a cost-efficient migration route to one of the EU candidate countries, either by deposit or real estate investment. Meanwhile, as one of the U.S. E-2 Treaty countries, Turkey grants its passport holders a fast track access to the U.S, enjoying similar benefits as U.S Green Card owners.
Time to citizenship
No residency requirements
121 countries and regions
No worldwide taxation or inheritance tax
50th in the world
Citizenship program launched in 2017
To obtain citizenship in Turkey, you can choose one of the two options:
1. Deposit USD 500,000 or equivalent lira into personal account in a Turkish bank and maintain it for 3 years.
2. Purchasing a real estate that values more than USD 400,000 and maintaining it for 3 years.
1. Located in the Old Town of the European Zone of Istanbul.
2. Suitable for citizenship only USD 340,000 after rent rebate.
3. Well-equipped surrounding facilities including universities, subway, hospitals, shopping centers, and hotels, etc.
4. Neighborhood attraction: Twin Minarets Mosque.
Being able to include children aged under 18 and spouse.
Eligibility for an U.S E2 Treaty Visa.
No requirement on language skills or education background.