Malta Residence and Visa Program
Citizenship by Investment
Situated in the center of the Mediterranean Sea, Malta enjoys an excellent reputation for its splendid climate, friendly people, low crime rate, and superb quality of life. An attractive place in which to live or own a second home. The Malta Permanent Residence Program offers non-Maltese persons the possibility of acquiring a European residence permit in an EU country and visa-free travel within Europe’s Schengen Area.
Time To Residency
Visa Free Travel
7th In the world
No Residency Requirements
No Worldwide Taxation or Inheritance Tax
Citizenship Program Established in 2013
To obtain permanent residency in Malta, you need to meet the following investment requirements:
1. Certificate of € 500,000 assets (including the certificate of €150,000 current asset).
2. Real estate purchase (holding the property for 5 years): €40,000 application fee to the government + €28,000 donation to the government + €2,000 to NGO = €70,000.
3. Real estate renting( holding the property for 5 years): €40,000 application fee to the government + €58,000 donation to the government+ €2,000 to NGO = €100,000.
4. Real Estate price for purchase: €350,000 for central Malta or €300,000 in Gozo and the rest of Malta
5. Real Estate annual rent: €12,000 for central Malta or €10,000 in Gozo and the rest of Malta
6. The principal applicant has a Maltese insurance covering all medical services provided by the hospital at a cost of €30,000, and the annual premium is around €500.