Greece Golden Visa
Greece Golden Visa Property Investment
Being located in Southern Europe and possessing an archipelago of about 2,000 islands, Greece offers its residents and citizens a number of benefits including high levels of safety and security, as well as education and healthcare resources. The Golden Visa enables non-EU nationals and their family members to obtain permanent residence permit in Greece, which may be renewed every five years.
Time to residency
No residency requirements
185 countries and regions
No worldwide taxation or inheritance tax
8th in the world
Citizenship program launched in 2013
To obtain a Golden Visa in Greece, you need to commit more than €250,000 into real estates.
1. A completed condo in Greater Athens.
2. Located in Elefsina, the heart of the extension of Athens Riviera.
3. Immediate investment return on tenanted apartments.
4. 5-minute from the sea.
1. Located in Certe, Greece. Built as a part of a hotel complex.
2. Operated by top-tier hotel chain brand, Leptos Caylpso Hotels.
3. Short walking distance to a number of beaches.
4. Full range of amenities nearby.
1. A serviced hotel apartment near Attiki subway station.
2. Quick access to a number of attractions by traffic.
3. Outstanding brand in hotel industry: Best Western & Residence.
4. Fully furnished rooms with amenities around the hotel.
Being able to include spouses, children and parents in the application.
Residency permit is life-long effective.
Eligible for citizenship after seven years of residence.