Singapore Entrepreneur Pass
Residency by Investment
Time To Residency
Visa Free Travel
1st In the world
No Residency Requirements
No Inheritance Tax/Capital Gain Tax/Dividens Tax
Program introduced in 2003
Singapore is a city, a nation and a state inhabited by 5 million people four major communities: Chinese, Malay, Indian and Eurasian. Its strategic position on the strait between the Indian Ocean and South China Sea, complemented by its deepwater harbor, has made it the largest port in Southeast Asia and one of the world's greatest commercial centers.
It is known as a "Garden City" with nearly half of the island in green space. Over the years, Singapore has made significant strides in many areas and has attracted an encouraging number of international accolades which recognize the city as vibrant and world-class.
Talk With Immigration Experts
Investment and Business Requirements:
There are multiple requirements and you only need to meet one of them to obtain a Singapore ENT, here are some requirements regarding investments:
1. At least SGD100,000 from venture capital or angel investments, which are approved by Singaporean government.
2. An existing Singapore incubator or accelerator nurture business.
3. National Intellectual Property rights/patents approved by the state as having significant competitive advantages that cannot be easily replicated.
4. An ongoing Research and Development cooperation with A*STAR (Agency for Science, Technology and Research) approved R&D/higher education institutions.
5. Having extensive business experience or contacts, and a good entrepreneurial record, wanting to establish, develop and manage a new or existing business in Singapore.
6. Having technical or professional knowledge in fields related to business. Having an outstanding achievement or international recognition.
7. Have a good record in business investment and is going to develop a new or invest in an existing business in Singapore.