South Korea Immigrant Investor Scheme
Residency by Investment
South Korea is one of the most worldwidely desirable destinations and is a highly sought-after location for investors. The South Korea Residence by Investment Program is the most efficient way to acquire long-term residence in this country. The program simply requires an investment as simple and safe as a bank deposit.
Time To Residency
Visa Free Travel
2nd In the world
No Residency Requirements
No Worldwide Taxation for residence less than 5 years out of 10
Program introduced in 2010
Talk With Immigration Experts
You can obtain permanent residency in South Korea through one of the two following options:
1. Public welfare deposit:
(1) For those aged above 55: deposit KRW 300 million (about $250,000/￥1,600,000) with asset certification of another KRW 300 million
(2) For those aged under 55: deposit KRW 500 million (about $410,000/￥2,600,000)
(3) Deposit KRW 15 million (about $1,210,000/￥7,850,000) and get permanent residency directly
2. Public welfare deposit & property investment:
(1) For those aged above 55: put KRW 300 million (about $250,000/￥1,600,000) in deposit and property investment, with asset certification of another KRW 300 million
(2) For those aged under 55: put a total of KRW 500 million (about $410,000/￥2,600,000) in deposit and property investment
(3) Get permanent residency by putting a total of 15 million (about $1,210,000/￥7,850,000) in deposit and property investment.
*Capital for public welfare deposit will be returned after 5 years.